Mike Shellim 15 April 2017
PokeChannel is a simple template for checking your channel assignments. Select the target channel using the throttle stick, and command it with the aileron stick.
- Verify that each channel is driving the correct control surface.
- Determine the channel assignments on an unfamiliar model.
- Copy the template to your eeprom.
- In the Model->Setup menu, set the receiver number to match the one you normally use on the model (this will avoid the need to re-bind).
- Move throttle stick to select the channel 1 - 7 (with voice alert).
- Apply aileron.