DLG - Pro template for F3K
DLG is a competition-ready template for F3K discus launch gliders with 4 servos. It's based on the popular OpenTX version. Features:
- Quick setup
- Advanced mixing for F3K
- In-flight adjustable diff and compensation
- Auto suppression of brakes when exiting Zoom, with sound alerts.
- Receiver voltage alarm (new in 1.2)
- Customisable control layout
- Setup guide and programming reference
- Language support: setup guide and sound files in English and Italian.
The template includes a special 'CAL' mode for precise matching of control surface travels.
For DLG gliders with 4 servos
Any stick mode
Launch height announcement
Launch height announcement (requires Alt telemetry)
Launch / Zoom
Cruise, Thermal1 / 2, Speed
Diff adjustable in flight
Negative diff supported
Compensation adjustable in flight.
Adjustable stick deadband
Suppression on exit from Zoom
Camber/reflex, per flight mode
Ail=>rud mix, per flight mode
Snapflap, per flight mode
Integrated 'CAL' mode
5-point balancing curve for flaps
Receiver voltage alarm
DLG v1.2.1 for Ethos
Ethos v1.4.7 or later
Thanks to Marco Gualtiero Sanna for Italian translation.
Feedback and queries are always welcome - I can be contacted here.