DLG: a template for 4-servo DLGs
Current version 2.3.0 (2023-04-26)
Used in 2022 F3K World Champs by Martin Sunal, Matej Smycka and others.
'DLG' is a template for 4-servo discus launch gliders (Blaster, Snipe, Vortex etc). It runs on virtually any Open/EdgeTX transmitter, and features all the flight modes and mixers demanded by high performance DLG's. Additional documentation is provided for the popular Radiomaster Zorro.
- Quick setup
- Brakes are inhibited when exiting Zoom until stick is at idle. With alerts.
- Two preset Thermal modes, with camber adjustable via throttle trim
- Ultra-simple brake compensation adjustment
- Launch height callout (requires ALT telemetry)
- In-flight adjustment of diff and compensation
- Full documentation (Setup Guide, Settings Reference, Zorro addendum)
The template features a special CAL mode, for precise tracking of flapperons.
For DLG gliders with four servos
Any stick mode
7 Flight modes
Launch followed by Zoom
Thermal 1/2, Cruise, Speed
preset per fm using throttle trim
Safe Zoom Exit, with warning alert
preset per flightmode
Control surface calibration
integrated 'CAL' mode
5-point balancing curve for flaps
Adjuster for aileron diff
Adjuster for brake compensation
Adjuster for camber
Aileron to rudder mix
Launch height callout
Integrated flight timer
Channels 5,6,7 free
- Tx with momentary (launch) switch
- OpenTx: v2.2.2 or EdgeTx: v2.7.1 or later
For older versions see Version history
Please report any issues or suggestions - you can find me in my contact page.